Cybersecurity: Layered Approach
CCO’s layered security platform offers the most comprehensive IT security solution on the market today, giving you the best in proactive, detective, and reactive security:
The best defense is to prevent breaches altogether. CCO helps you do this with:
- Web protection that safeguards users from visiting malicious websites.
- Patch management for 40+ Microsoft and 80+ third-party application families, which helps close known exploits in those programs (including in Office 365).
- Mail security that stops incoming email threats including malware attachments, phishing, ransomware, CEO fraud, social engineering scams and spam.
- Risk Intelligence roots out sensitive data and potential vulnerabilities no matter where they are stored, providing actionable insights for sensitive data protection so you can mitigate the risk.
- IT asset monitoring for proactive resolution before it becomes user facing.
Of course, prevention plays only one part—when potential threats do crop up, you have to catch them immediately. We have you covered on that front, too, with:
- Managed antivirus that gives you rock solid malware protection.
- Failed login checks and rules to keep hackers from brute forcing their way into your systems.
- Active device discovery to let you catch rogue devices before they cause harm.
With solid proactive and detective security measures, you’ll shut down most threats, but some will still slip through the cracks. To round out your security strategy, you need the ability to quickly recover systems to a safe state following a successful threat.
- Backup and recovery that gets you back up and running quickly after a disaster.
- Virtual server recovery to help you restore business continuity after an attack on your physical servers and workstations.
- Local backup that helps you restore even during an internet service disruption.
- Local Speed Vault that minimizes data loss by allowing you to backup more frequently at LAN speeds while still having cloud-based redundancy.
- Hybrid cloud recovery that provides on- and off-site data storage.
If you would like to discuss how CCO can help you with your IT security please contact us today!
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino