Network security should be a number one priority for businesses. With ransomware, hacks, attacks, vulnerabilities and data theft affecting companies all around the world on a daily basis, it’s just a matter of time before your business is hit. California Computer Options' goal is to provide you with the best network security protection possible, while also keeping your unique needs and budget in mind.
Hacks & Attacks
These days, hackers, attackers, and even automated web bots are all trying to gain access to your network and ultimately access your private customer and business information. When successful, the attackers can lock down your data or worse they can release your customer information to the world.
With the sheer number of security threats faced by companies, it is important to evaluate the vulnerabilities that may affect your business. Lost revenues due to downtime or large fines due to data breaches may not be an option and could affect the overall health of the organization.
Not only is it necessary to protect a network from outside threats but internal threats can also be a huge vulnerability. Part of a thorough network security plan is ensuring that employees are using best practices and are educated on their role in keeping the network safe.
If you store customer data, private information, or take credit cards, network security is no longer an option, but instead is a necessity. Not to mention if you must adhere to HIPAA, SOC, or any other regulations, you need a team that understands these requirements and a team that can provide the pieces necessary to keep you compliant.
How Can We Help?
Protecting your information and your customers’ data is California Computer Options' specialty.
- Evaluate - We can evaluate your current network business environment.
- Assess - We will provide a complete assessment of your overall security health.
- Implement - Implement a complete security plan to provide a comprehensive security solution.
10-Point layered approach to IT Management & CyberSecurity
California Computer Options, Inc. has developed a comprehensive layered approach to Cybersecurity that is at the core of all Managed Services programs. After an IT assessment our team can tailor a Managed Services program for your organization utilizing these core elements.
- PC & Server Management/Policy/Configuration
- Firewall Management/Policy/Configuration
- Network-Operation-Center (NOC) Monitoring & Remediation
- Managed Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft & Third-Party Patch Management
- Cybersecurity and Network Scanning
- Mail Security with Advanced Threat Protection
- Account Management & End-Of-Life (EOL) Device Cycle Management
- Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
- User Security Awareness & Training and/or Best Practices updates
Our company is the leader in network security, contact us today for more information.
We offer professional IT services and IT support including Managed IT Services, Cybersecurity, Remote IT Services, Managed Print, Data Backup and Recovery, Cloud Services, Email/Spam Protection, Hosting Solutions, and Telecommunications (VoIP) for businesses in Riverside, Ontario, Fontana, Moreno Valley, Anaheim, Orange, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Pasadena, San Bernardino, Palm Springs, San Diego.