Cloud Mail Exchange Solutions
Computer Options Cloud Mail makes it easy to manage your corporate email and calendar securely. Seamlessly access your email, contacts, and calendars using any email client, browser or mobile device. CO Cloud Mail integrates with your existing corporate directory, allows email journaling to meet compliance requirements, and gives you control over your data encryption and storage. You can also set up interoperability with the Microsoft Exchange Server, making it easy to start using CO CloudMail.
- Managed service – CO Cloud Mail eliminates the up-front cost to license and provision email servers on your premises. There is no complex software to install, no hardware to manage, and all patches, back-ups, and upgrades happen automatically.
- Email client compatibility – No need to switch email clients! CO Cloud Mail is compatible with Microsoft Outlook on both Windows and Mac OS X, with support for existing desktop and mobile email clients.
- Enterprise-grade security – CO Cloud Mail automatically encrypts all of your data with encryption keys you control, using the AWS Key Management Service (KMS). You also retain full control over data locality by choosing the AWS region where your data is stored.
- Anywhere access – CO Cloud Mail makes it easy to sync your mailboxes with iOS, Android, Amazon Fire, and Windows Phone devices. And, it you’re migrating from an on-premises Microsoft Exchange server, your mobile devices will automatically connect to Work Mail to provide a seamless user experience.
- Web client – A feature-rich web client allows users to access their email, calendar, and contacts.
- Active Directory integration – CO Cloud Mail securely integrates with your existing Microsoft Active Directory, so users can access their mailbox using their existing credentials. This also makes it easy to manage users and groups with familiar systems management tools, such as Active Directory Users and Computers.
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino
We approached Computer Options because they were recommended to us by another business associate. Computer Options helped CHJ by provide timely responses to our computer and network needs. The result was we were able to continue working with minimal downtime. One thing I liked was their personal service, they knew us and would provide the service and updates that we needed to keep our business going. I would recommend Computer Options to people who need expert repair, servicing, and updating to their computers and networks.- James F. Cooke, P.E., G.E., Managing Engineer, CHJ Consultants, A Terracon Company
Working with Brad and his team has been life changing. Its simple he handles everything we need for our computer and IT needs so I can focus on running my small law firm of 12 employees. The words I would use to describe his team are hardworking, humble, excellent. I’ve had such bad experiences with IT companies and the dreaded “IT guy” who is always your buddy looking for work that to find that it can be run like this is eye-opening. Can’t say enough good things. Do yourself a favor, hire Brad and his team right now. Best decision you’ll make this year.- Jason L Gaudy, CEO, Gaudy Law Inc.