Mail Security as a Service
The security of your business network is crucial, and it’s under constant threat from viruses, malware and phishing attacks. Spam emails are the easiest way to transmit a virus, and just one click can compromise your security and operations. Computer Options Mail Security is the ultimate solution: securely scanning all inbound and outbound mail to catch threats before they even reach your network. Suspicious emails are quarantined in the cloud so they can be safely reviewed and destroyed, keeping your inbox and your business safe.
- Inbound & outbound security –Protecting your system from incoming threats is only half the battle. If your machine is infected, Computer Options Mail Security prevents it from spreading throughout your network.
- Real-time scanning – Emails are scanned instantly, so there’s no delay in delivery.
- Flexible rule creation – Customize your mail security with your own whitelisting and blacklisting rules, or let our experts handle it.
- Cloud email quarantine – Any suspicious email is held securely in the cloud so it doesn’t compromise your network.
- Quarantine digests – Get reports on emails in quarantine, preview them safely, and decide whether to release or destroy.
- Inbound & outbound security – Protecting your system from spam emails is only half the battle. If your machine is infected, Computer Options Mail Security prevents it from spreading to your contacts.
- Suspicious attachments – Some spam emails contain viruses, or other harmful attachments. Any suspicious or oversize attachments need special permissions to release.
- Client portal – An online portal allows full control of spam settings for your organization.
- Full Stack Email Security –Utilizing our cyber threat intelligence, our Full Stack Email Security uses a variety of tactics and algorithms to prevent and protect your customers from ransomware, viruses, CEO fraud, and more. Click Here to Read More
- Threat Intelligence Feeds –Using a combination of the only real-time (24 Hour) NRDL in the world, AS rankings, and passive DNS, our feeds are one of a kind. We identify the motivations, goals, techniques, and targets of cyber criminals, allowing your company to supply proactive protection against cyber criminals. Click Here to Read More
- Email Continuity –Don’t let communications go down just because your server did. Our continuity will keep emails flowing using our web portal, and make sure all your customer’s emails are waiting for them when the server comes back.
- Email Archiving –Get complete control over your previous email, whether it be for customer service, legal, or another need. Our archiving reduces the cost of producing emails and gives your customers a disaster recovery option available anywhere, at any time.
- SaaS Encryption Suite – Stop hackers and snoopers from intercepting and reading confidential emails, we offer different encryption options, giving companies the opportunity to choose the best choice for their communications needs. Click Here to Read More
- Office 365 Email Signatures –One simple interface offers complete control over a company’s email branding and signatures, helping to easily brand your business while increasing banner click-through rates (CTRs).
Computer Options’ reputation, along with their pricing and scalability, set them apart from all other candidates. Computer Options’ flexible business model allows for companies of all sizes, types, technologies and infrastructure, making them our trusted IT advisers within our organization.We’ve already realized significant improvements in our operations since moving from an in-house IT Department to a Managed IT Services Provider. We couldn’t be more pleased at our selection of Computer Options as our managed IT services provider and look forward to a long term, prosperous partnership.I have dealt with many IT consultants in the past and have always been left feeling like my business is low priority to them. Recently I decided to try Computer Options. I now have the piece of mind of knowing that my network is being monitored 24/7 by highly-trained technicians who take care of everything – from virus and spy ware protection to system backups. Their customer service is always prompt, responsive and knowledgeable. And they always treat me like I am their top priority. I highly recommend this service. - Art Magana, TrakMotive
Thank you Computer Options for Quality service, Exceptional Talent and unmatched IT support - Carey L. Allen, CMC, CCRM, Administrative/Property Services Manager, March Joint Powers Authority
Computer Options has kept our systems running since 2001. We have not had any major down time due to computer issues. They keep our systems up to date and I hardly even know they are there. That means they are monitoring our systems and doing their job in the background so that we can do our job. I would highly recommend working with them if you have any computer needs. -Troy Molaug; P.E./QSD | President, Epic Engineers
I've known Brad, Bryan, Jonathan and the team since they began business. I refer my clients to them. I refer technicians to them and in all the years have never heard one single criticism of their expertise or professionalism. -Gary N. James, CPA, Pinnacle Partners Group
California Computer Options has an extremely professional team who show great care and concern about their customers. Few companies take their customers security as seriously. -Ken Bagnall, CEO, TheEmailLaundry, Dublin
Knowing Brad, Jonathan and their esteemed business Computer Options for quite some time, I can say that this company is nothing short of what precision in business should be. I have seen the tremendous leadership and direction that this company has, which explains the successful growth that the company has experienced. In the competitive IT industry, Computer Options is THE hidden gem to consider. -Evan Cohen, CEO Quality Marble & Granite
Brad and Jonathan have both worked very hard strategizing a well-structured company. When our company has a request or an issue, we feel confident that Computer options will resolve it. They are fantastic at serving their customers. Quick response, hands on problem solving, stay with you until resolution, AND a follow up.. They truly do an all-around great job! -Anthony James Espinoza II, General Manager, Artesia Sawdust Products
As a Real Estate professional, I know how important it is to have the best on your team. In all my dealings with Brad I have never had a call that was not answered right away, or returned in a very short period of time. Communication is the backbone of most businesses, and you certainly get that here. Highly recommend this firm. -Rene'e Affaitati, Century 21 Showcase
The leadership at Computer Options has set the bar high for all of their team. Our experience has been that each time we call or email with an issue we receive fast and efficient service. -Mary Jane Weber, President, Morgan & Franz Insurance.
The piece of mind Brad and CCO provide is invaluable. Just knowing that with a quick email anything from home modernization to cloud based business analysis is handled promptly and professionally alleviating our concerns, so we can get back to servicing our customers. Thank you for all you do CCO. -Gregory A. Seigler, CPA | Tax Director / Senior Partner, Seigler & Tweedlie, CPAs
Computer Options 24/7 is the best IT group we have ever done business with! -Ron Kemper, Broker/Realtor 38 Years
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino
We approached Computer Options because they were recommended to us by another business associate. Computer Options helped CHJ by provide timely responses to our computer and network needs. The result was we were able to continue working with minimal downtime. One thing I liked was their personal service, they knew us and would provide the service and updates that we needed to keep our business going. I would recommend Computer Options to people who need expert repair, servicing, and updating to their computers and networks.- James F. Cooke, P.E., G.E., Managing Engineer, CHJ Consultants, A Terracon Company
Working with Brad and his team has been life changing. Its simple he handles everything we need for our computer and IT needs so I can focus on running my small law firm of 12 employees. The words I would use to describe his team are hardworking, humble, excellent. I’ve had such bad experiences with IT companies and the dreaded “IT guy” who is always your buddy looking for work that to find that it can be run like this is eye-opening. Can’t say enough good things. Do yourself a favor, hire Brad and his team right now. Best decision you’ll make this year.- Jason L Gaudy, CEO, Gaudy Law Inc.