Mail Security as a Service
The security of your business network is crucial, and it’s under constant threat from viruses, malware and phishing attacks. Spam emails are the easiest way to transmit a virus, and just one click can compromise your security and operations. Computer Options Mail Security is the ultimate solution: securely scanning all inbound and outbound mail to catch threats before they even reach your network. Suspicious emails are quarantined in the cloud so they can be safely reviewed and destroyed, keeping your inbox and your business safe.
- Inbound & outbound security –Protecting your system from incoming threats is only half the battle. If your machine is infected, Computer Options Mail Security prevents it from spreading throughout your network.
- Real-time scanning – Emails are scanned instantly, so there’s no delay in delivery.
- Flexible rule creation – Customize your mail security with your own whitelisting and blacklisting rules, or let our experts handle it.
- Cloud email quarantine – Any suspicious email is held securely in the cloud so it doesn’t compromise your network.
- Quarantine digests – Get reports on emails in quarantine, preview them safely, and decide whether to release or destroy.
- Inbound & outbound security – Protecting your system from spam emails is only half the battle. If your machine is infected, Computer Options Mail Security prevents it from spreading to your contacts.
- Suspicious attachments – Some spam emails contain viruses, or other harmful attachments. Any suspicious or oversize attachments need special permissions to release.
- Client portal – An online portal allows full control of spam settings for your organization.
- Full Stack Email Security –Utilizing our cyber threat intelligence, our Full Stack Email Security uses a variety of tactics and algorithms to prevent and protect your customers from ransomware, viruses, CEO fraud, and more. Click Here to Read More
- Threat Intelligence Feeds –Using a combination of the only real-time (24 Hour) NRDL in the world, AS rankings, and passive DNS, our feeds are one of a kind. We identify the motivations, goals, techniques, and targets of cyber criminals, allowing your company to supply proactive protection against cyber criminals. Click Here to Read More
- Email Continuity –Don’t let communications go down just because your server did. Our continuity will keep emails flowing using our web portal, and make sure all your customer’s emails are waiting for them when the server comes back.
- Email Archiving –Get complete control over your previous email, whether it be for customer service, legal, or another need. Our archiving reduces the cost of producing emails and gives your customers a disaster recovery option available anywhere, at any time.
- SaaS Encryption Suite – Stop hackers and snoopers from intercepting and reading confidential emails, we offer different encryption options, giving companies the opportunity to choose the best choice for their communications needs. Click Here to Read More
- Office 365 Email Signatures –One simple interface offers complete control over a company’s email branding and signatures, helping to easily brand your business while increasing banner click-through rates (CTRs).
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino