Managed Endpoint Protection
Computer Options’ advanced Managed Endpoint Protection is the most advanced security against viruses and malware on offer. Consistently ranking above its competitors in protection, performance and usability, it also has the smallest impact on your system and requires no extra hardware. A single cloud-hosted console allows efficient deployment and full control of your security settings.
- Complete protection – Advanced anti-malware, anti-virus and web filtering, and a fully-featured two-way firewall with IDS.
- Multiple layers of messaging security – Includes email traffic filtering, including attachment and content filtering, anti-spam, anti-phishing, anti-virus, and anti-malware with behavioral analysis.
- Leading Anti-spam detection rates – Consistently ranks among the solutions with the best detection rate in Virus Bulletin’s VBSpam tests.
- Comprehensive solution – protects Windows, Mac and Linux desktops or servers, physical or virtual. Your AWS instances and exchange anti-malware are also managed from the same console.
- Hassle-free remote deployment – Using Windows Network Discovery, our software detects all unprotected computers and allows you to deploy protection. Competitive solutions are uninstalled simultaneously so you are never vulnerable.
- Optimized bandwidth consumption – With the new security relay mechanism, we use your local network to distribute updates. This minimizes external traffic and lowers your risk.
- Configurable roles and privileges – It’s now even easier to map each individual’s responsibility and role within the management console.
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino