Proactive Managed IT Services Program
We understand why your critical business services are so important to your daily operations. This is why we spend so much time aligning our technology to support your revenue generating services. Building a program that relies on 24x7x365 network monitoring coupled with an aggressive preventative maintenance component ensures optimum uptime for your business.
One of the major challenges in maintaining a computer network is trying to predict what will fail and when. With our proactive approach, we can prevent many network failures from ever happening. By combining regular and comprehensive preventative maintenance and robust real-time monitoring of your critical network and desktop devices, we ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets.
This solution is so effective that our customers see almost immediate results. A regularly maintained network means fewer failures, yielding higher productivity and higher revenue per employee. At the same time, your exposure to security risks is dramatically lessened, and frustration from unstable IT resources almost vanishes. We allow our customers to focus on their core business functions by taking the worry out of managing a computer network.
- Increased Productivity: Continuous insight into your network lets us reduce the business impact of IT failure and dramatically increase mean time to resolution getting your employees back to resolution getting your employees back to work.
- Reduced Business Impact from IT Failures: Combining preventative maintenance and remote monitoring means we minimize failures that could impact your business. Your network behaves in a stable and reliable manner.
- Eliminating Emergency Downtime: Regular overview with a combination of monitoring and management, we work extensively to reduce or eliminate possible emergency outages.
- 24×7 Advanced Performance Monitoring ensures all of the critical network devices that comprise
your small business network are healthy and functioning reliably and optimally
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance ensures that your servers, PCs and other vital network devices function optimally. This improves reliability and security
- Monthly account management dedicates time to review reports and issues that are important to the ongoing performance of your network. We translate technology into business terms for you
- Security Management uses properly designed and implemented security solutions to keep your business protected
- Patch Management ensures all of your Windows servers and PCs have the most up-to-date security and system patches, helping to
optimize performance and minimize security risk
- Network Operations Center: Our NOC team is available to assist with all your support needs, delivering support remotely and actively monitoring your systems for critical failure
My favorite thing about Computer Options and their team is they are trustworthy. I've always seen them do the RIGHT thing for my clients and that is worth it's weight in gold. - Michael Bremmer, Telecom Quotes, Inc., Connectivity Expert
Very professional and customer focused. Staff is competent and easy to work with. The company strives to provide proven infrastructure for our business needs. - Dick Larsen, San Bernardino County, Treasurer-Tax Collector (Ret.)
We have been working with Computer Options for many years. During that time they have provided timely advice, excellent customer service, and a dedication to our computer operations being reliable and up to date.We greatly value our relationship with them! - Jeff Sceranka, CEO, Enterprise Funding
We've been closely working with Computer Options for over 7 years now. Their dedication to superior customer service and their attention to detail is what really amazes us with Brad and his team. - Jose Alarcon, CEO, Versatel
Great Company! Responsive and Responsible. I have the highest regard for Brad, Bryan, Chris and the rest of the team at Computer Options, Inc. With extreme confidence we have worked together with CO on mutual client solutions, or have referred numerous clients of our own to CO for System Design, Hardware, Implementation or Managed Services. For professional solutions CO always comes through. A superior recommendation! - Gordon Campbell, CEO & Managing Member, Cybertime Network Communications
Great team, great skills, great communications! We highly recommend Computer Options for any outsource IT solution! - Ryan Gross, P.E., BCEE, SDA, General Manager, Running Springs Water District
Mesa Grande Academy has been working with Computer Options since the early 2000’s. From the installation of fiber optic and network infrastructure, to server support, to troubleshooting network issues, to planning for hardware installations and upgrades, Computer Options has handled every request we have asked of them with promptness, expertise and service value. We continue to rely on the IT technology services of Computer Options to keep our school digitally connected, and we recommend Computer Options for your IT needs. - Alfred J. Riddle, Principal, Mesa Grande Academy
Our business like most, is so dependent on our computers, that without them we cannot do business. We need an IT partner who we can always count on. Computer Options has been that partner for over 10 years. Responsive, proactive, dependable and knowledgeable. They're the only IT company we recommend. - Mike Cheley, CEO, Graphtek Interactive
We have worked with Computer Options for more than 15 years, and during that time they have distinguished themselves as a knowledgeable technology partner. Their focus to detail and customer service make them a pleasure to work with, and their commitment to providing the best technical support available keep us coming back year after year. Computer Options is the only technology service provider that we trust to support our business clients. - Greg Whelan, Owner, Whelan BPI
Computer Options Staff is even tempered, well-mannered and very easy to work with. I have total confidence in their experience and trust that they will always have our best interest in mind when it comes to decision making and helping us stay within budget. - Jackie Mazzeo, GM, Regency Casino
Leverage an enterprise class remote monitoring, management and automation platform to manage all your distributed infrastructure IT assets from a single console and deliver remote support to your
More than just software, our Managed Monitoring solution leverages our 24/7 Network Operations Center to investigate and triage issues, perform maintenance, and escalate actionable items to your IT team.
Our support desk is staffed 24/7 and ready to provide remote support to your end users, letting you focus on critical IT management activities.
We can provide dedicated engineering support to assist with the planning, implementation, or support of a
Your business has unique IT requirements, and we can customize a support solution that aligns with your business objectives and fully integrates with your existing IT department. Work with us to build the right solution for your business!