IT for Water Districts and Public Utilities
CCO’s Managed IT Services are critical for Water Districts in Southern California. When technology fails, the water can stop flowing. Well-managed and maintained I.T. systems promote the successful processing and delivery of clean water. For these reasons, Water Districts require technology service and support from experts who fully understand their requirements.
CCO has almost two decades of experience providing Fully Managed IT Services and Support To Southern California’s Water Districts. Contact us today to learn more.
We specialize in providing up-to-date, cost-effective, and secure technology solutions that are designed to keep your operations running, and costs under control.
Our Technology Specialists Can:
- Coordinate I.T. activities with your managers and staff to ensure properly functioning technology, that stays up and running.
- Keep your I.T. costs within budget, with our fixed-fee services.
- Provide backup and disaster-recovery solutions to securely store, monitor and retrieve your data no matter the circumstance.
- Advise on long- and short-term technology planning, and recommend state-of-the-art technologies that will meet your current and future needs.
- Manage the design, testing, migration, procurement, implementation and maintenance of the hardware, software, security solutions, and mobile technologies needed to achieve your mission.
- Liaison with other technology and communication vendors to save time, headaches and money.
Why waste time with IT Companies that don’t have the required experience to work with Water Districts in California?
“Computer Options’ Fully Managed services program allows us to focus on our own business and not worry about IT.”
— Pat Spafford, Powell & Spafford, LLP